This is a super easy Thai recipe that can be made in under 30 minutes! It can be made quickly and has all the complex flavors of acid, sweetness, peanut butter, and spice!
- 2 handfuls of rice noodles
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/2 cup creamy Trader Joe’s Almond Butter
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons fish sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breasts cut into bite size pieces
- 3 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped fresh ginger root
- 3/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1 head of broccoli cut into bite sized florets
- 3 cups of snap peas
- 1/2 yellow onion cut into slices
- 1/2 cup unsalted dry-roasted peanuts
- 1 lime cut into slices
- Combine the rice noodles and warm water in a bowl and cover for 10 minutes, until soft. In a small bowl, stir together the soy sauce, peanut butter, vinegar, and cayenne pepper. Set aside.
- Heat oil in a skillet or wok over high heat. Add chicken, garlic and ginger, and cook, stirring constantly, until chicken is golden on the outside, about 5 minutes.
- Reduce heat to medium, and add green onion, yellow onion, snap peas, broccoli, peanuts, and the peanut butter mixture. Cook, stirring frequently, for 5 minutes, or vegetables are tender, and chicken is cooked through. Serve over rice noodles.